- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place "meatballs" in a small oven-safe pan and pour over gochujang sauce, roll to coat.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes, then remove cover and bake for another 5 minutes until heated through.
For the slaw:
- In a medium stainless steel bowl, add vegenaise, lime juice and a pinch of salt, whisk to combine.
- Add in sliced pickled ginger, shredded cabbage, sliced jicama & chopped cilantro. Mix well with a gloved hand and set aside.
For the rice:
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium high heat with 1 teaspoon of blended oil.
- Add prepared rice blend to pan and toss until hot – about 3 minutes.
For the sauce:
- In a small mixing bowl, add boom boom sauce and chili crisp paste together until smooth.
- Lay down warmed rice blend, top with glazed meatballs, top with jicama slaw and drizzle with crisp aioli. Garnish as needed.
Ingredient availability varies by location*