With a little creativity and help from Sysco® Imperial spices and seasonings, you’ll have no shortage of ways to excite customers’ taste buds.
Bold, Global Flavors
68% of Millennials and Gen Z have gone out of their way to try a novel global food.1 Customers are demanding more cultural experiences, including complex, bold and spicy flavor profiles.
Aleppo Style Pepper
Aleppo pepper comes from the burgundy chili known as Halaby pepper and are ripened, semi dried & deseeded, then coarsely crushed. Aleppo Pepper is half as spicy as most chili flakes and delivers a perfectly balanced mix of heat and sweet, rich flavor which builds slowly and increases when cooking.
- Use for a less spicy, fruiter flavor
- Season cooked, roasted or grilled vegetables
- Mix into hummus for a slight heat and fruitiness flavor
Peri Peri Seasoning
Peri Peri capitalizes on the sweet, fiery heat that embodies South Africa and presents a balance of zesty, citrus flavors with a pleasant heat build and hints of paprika.
- Sprinkle on chicken or fish before grilling
- Mix with mayonnaise for an easy Peri Peri aioli
- Season steamed vegetables
Black Garlic Powder Seasoning
Black Garlic adds a quick, easy way to create bold, garlicky taste wherever you’d use regular garlic powder. Loaded with umami and inspired by Korean cuisine, Black Garlic is aged 90 days and a great solution for bringing big flavor and an exciting twist on classic garlic.
- Sprinkle on steak, pork, chicken or fish before roasting or grilling
- Dress up a “power bowl” with quinoa, kale, avocado, sunflower seeds, and chicken
- Mix into butter to create a flavorful spread
Hold the Salt, Add the Flavor
Customers continue to want more robust, flavorful cuisine, but hold the added salt, please! Turn up the flavor without the added sodium using Sysco® Imperial spices and seasonings.
Salt Free Signature Seasoning Blend
Signature seasoning blend delivers a robust flavor from 14 spices and herbs, with notes of citrus from lemon and orange, without the salt.
- Season cooked, roasted, or grilled vegetables
- Mix with mayonnaise for an easy creamy herb dip
- Dress up a “power bowl” with quinoa, kale, apples and cranberries
Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Garlic is the primary flavor in this flavorful salt free blend, combined with herbs like oregano, basil, thyme, and rosemary.
- Mix into butter to create a salt-free garlic & herb bread
- Sprinkle on chicken, pork, steak, or fish before roasting
- Add flavor to an oil and vinegar dressing for a salt-free salad
Salt Free Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
Turn up the flavor without adding salt: A citrus mix with the primary flavor lemon peel, red and green bell peppers, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle on steak, pork, chicken or fish before cooking
- Add to a marinade or vinaigrette to add flavor without the salt
- Dial up a tuna or chicken salad by simply adding to mayonnaise
Next Level Garlic
Take your dish to the next level and kick up the flavor with one of the most widely used ingredients in the kitchen. With a food versatility score of 100, garlic is used in many different applications and dishes across the menu.
Garlic Powder, Coarse Grind with Parsley
Combines a full-bodied, aromatic garlic flavor with the visual appeal of parsley, creating a universal garnish, taking your traditional garlic powder to the next level.
- Add garden-fresh taste to pasta or barbeque sauces
- Spice up soups with the visual appeal of parsley
- Dress up a marinades or vinaigrettes
Garlic Salt, Coarse Grind with Parsley
Combines a full-bodied, aromatic garlic flavor and salt with the visual appeal of parsley, creating a flavorful upgrade from traditional garlic salt.
- Mix into butter to create a garlic & herb bread
- Add zest to chicken, pork, steak, or fish before roasting or grilling
- Wake up your breakfast menu by adding to eggs or hash browns
Contact your Sysco MA today to learn more and visit McCormickforChefs.com to discover a fresh array of flavor profiles, ingredient combinations, recipes, and more.